Whether you’re serving an open premium bar for 1,000 people or an intimate wine and cheese party with friends, our bartenders bring extensive knowledge and serve you with a smile. Our bartenders are TIPs certified, experienced, courteous, adaptable, and of course covered by our liquor liability insurance policy.
Our primary bar service includes:
- Arrival one to two hours early to set the bar with a focus on cleanliness and presentation
- Arrival with a full bar kit and ice bins
- Service of your bar with professionalism, respect and friendliness
- Breakdown of all bars, leaving the area clean and orderly
We do not purchase or deliver alcohol on your behalf. All alcohol must be on premises upon our arrival to the event.
Waitstaff and Kitchen Personnel
Make your event stress free and let our waitstaff execute with impressive service and a personal touch your guests will remember. We’ll work with your caterer or serve the food you’ve prepared!
Our primary waitstaff service includes:
- Buffet set up and break down
- Plating and serving
- Light food preparation
- Passing hors d’oeuvres
- Clearing and cleanup
- Consolidating and storing leftover food